[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

This is NORMALLY the place where you post all that code to show people who my friends are: who my allies are: who my enemies are and what kind of epic plottage I'm going to dispense to the local populace.

You know, all kind of important stuff like that there.

Unfortunately - and no offense intended - I find that stuff mind-numbingly dull (in the extreme) if you're writing with someone they KNOW if they're your ally or enemy http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif and if you're plotting with someone then no amounts of rambling in the first topic will help because I'm not actually TALKING to anyone!!!

Which is the story of my life time really...

Not to mention the fact that the coding for all this takes forever to get together and set up... ugh. Often there are compatibility and copy write issues; meaning its not just dull - but offensive for someone as lazy as I am

For reals

So, I'm just gonna throw this post out here. Let people know that I'm ready to go and - if that doesn't work - I'm gonna go with the original idea of pointing them in the direction of the open topic I just posted http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif so yes, my... aren't there a LOT of epic plots in here? Hm? No?! Well - hmph - what's say we MAKE some epic plots and make that title more accurate - savvy?

--------------------
You call this a war - this funny little thing?
This is not a war - I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know!
I did worse things than you could ever imagine!
And when I close my eyes...

I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
You hold it tight - until it burns your hand!
And you say... no one else will ever have to live like this.
No one else will EVER have to feel this pain.

Not on my watch.
PM
^
DAKEN.AKIHIRO
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 12:09 AM
[Quote]

" Why? Because super heroes are stupid."

Dark Wolverine
40 posts
Played By:Nero
application
shipper

Daken & Magneto
Acquaintances
Daken gives a rats ass about the whole mutant versus human deal here. But his an assassin and hit man at heart. So if Magneto needs someone to do some dirty business and the price is right or reward then he might be down to assisting old bucket head here.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
HANK P. MCCOY
 Posted: Nov 9 2014, 03:24 PM
[Quote]

"Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?"

Beast
24 posts
Played By:Kris
application
shipper

HANK & ERIK:::

So these two. Up until recently, Hank has been being held in a facility where they were attempting to get him to utilize his skills in genetics and biochemistry to create serums to use against his fellow mutants. Due to his lack of cooperation, he was tortured and experimented on. Now I know these two aren't gonna be chums, obviously... Hank still holds his ideals of mutant and human equality dear... but a thread would be interesting to say the least.
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Nov 16 2014, 07:20 PM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

I'm always up for an rp - is Hank currently still imprisoned or has he got out? If so it would be amusing to see Magneto staging a raid and run into Hank by accident. These two fighting side by side would be very fun - Magneto's harsh and lethal methods clashing against Hank's more peaceful nature

Sorry this reply has taken so long btw - holidays coming up combined with not noticing someone had posted here ^^;

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
HANK P. MCCOY
 Posted: Nov 17 2014, 08:04 AM
[Quote]

Beast
24 posts
application
shipper

He's gotten out with help from the inside.. he's not sure who got him out, though. He definitely wouldn't be happy with working with Erik, but as long as he plays nice... and when he doesn't... well, he'll get to see what the Beast can do.
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 02:44 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Well, considering Magneto could turn him into a fleshy skin-sack I'm guessing not much http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Since a big damn hero moment is out the question, maybe something along the lines of cross-purposes? Magneto stages a break-in to a company that is being used by the government as a processing center for inadequates but Hank is doing the exact same thing as the exact same time and they sort of... bump into each other mid-op? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Sort of 'Partners in Crime' a le Doctor Who if you've ever seen it

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
HANK P. MCCOY
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 11:35 AM
[Quote]

Beast
24 posts
application
shipper

As for him turning him into a skin sack, Hank says 'go ahead and try, old man...' Not like he can control him the way he can Wolverine. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

That sounds like fun, but Hank would probably do anything that he does cautiously... he doesn't have any desire to go back to jail. At the very least, he'll have an exit plan.
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Nov 20 2014, 04:01 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Ha! Can't control him! HA! I say! Magneto can bend electrically-generated magnetic fields... don't you KNOW what that means?! STATIC BABY!!! HE'LL HAVE EVERY ONE OF HANK'S HAIRS STANDIN ON END!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

Ahem

Anyway

Well, the way I figured it, Magneto's come up with this REALLY covert (re: complicated) method of altering the onsite computer and getting himself inside the building to scope it out and stage an escape for anyone who might be inside. As well as to find other buildings that might be doing the same processing.

Hank, being a bit more logical - not to mention having a talent for finding the simplest method to solving a problem - simply used an image inducer (which he helped design for Nightcrawler but doesn't use cause he's pro-fuzzy lol) to walk right in the front door http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif they meet each other when an alarm goes off about an intruder but take cover before discovering THEY weren't what the alarm was about

dum-dum-DUM!!!

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.