Played By:N/A
application
shipper

st. john allerdyce
pyro
June 14th
new york city, new york
superior
When he was a young teenager, John burned down the house his foster parents lived in, with them in it. He was arrested for arson, but they couldn't pin the murder on him, because the evidence pointed to it being an accident.

John had a "lawyer" come to the precinct while he was in custody, who was actually a powerful telepath, working under orders of Charles Xavier to recruit young Allerdyce (He was 15 and not ready for prison) to his school for gifted children, also known as mutants.

After being recruited to Xavier's by that telepath, John stayed there for a few years. He formed a major friendship with Marie D'AnCanto, also known as Rogue and Robert Drake, also known as Iceman.

One day when John was out having his daily coffee, he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. A blonde woman with the most perfect piercing blue eyes. After talking to her for awhile, he agreed to leave Xavier's and join her at the Brotherhood, learning that her name was Mystique.

John has been with the Brotherhood now for four years, since he was 19, and in that time has formed a very, shall we say unhealthy, crush on the woman that recruited him in the first place. Even in her blue skinned form, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid his eyes on.

John is a pyrokinetic, able to control any flame he can see. Usually carrying a zippo lighter on his person, he tends to use this to take control of the fire within. He cannot control any flame that he cannot see, nor can he create his own.

John has a fiery temper, coming from his ability most likely. He is sarcastic and quite rude to those he does not trust. He doesn't trust easily, but when you have gained his trust, you should be thanking the heavens above that he has not set his anger towards you, because he is a very formidable enemy.

When SHIELD reformed to search for the mutants, John decided that he was better off on his own. The Brotherhood no longer, he was living in New York City and just trying to make a name for himself.

chris | pst | aaron stanford

PMEmail
^
JADED
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 12:13 AM

Tell me now, where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart? Oh, tell me now, where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart? A white blank page, and a swelling rage.

Brittany
47 posts
Twenty
Played By:...
application
shipper

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.