[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

It had to be nearing the later hours of the night - Magneto would have checked the time using the gear in his helmet but he was... distracted at the moment. The foggy London atmosphere at this time of night was worsened by the waterfront location. It had rained earlier but, thankfully, it had stopped. Unfortunately, the fog and humidity made it feel like you were swimming through the air and Magneto's hair was plastered to his face as he approached his target. Moving quietly along the roof of an old warehouse, Magneto stroked his chin as he watched men loading crates off an old garbage scow and into an even older-looking truck. Activating the scanning equipment built into his helmet, Magneto 'zoomed' in on the the men as they worked. Switching over to the in-built x-ray settings, Magneto nodded as he could see what was inside the crates themselves. For anyone else it would have taken months to decipher what each and every 'object' was - fortunately, Magneto had experience with these items himself. He knew what most of the materials in question were as soon as he saw them.

Shi'ar technology.

Magneto was a terrorist - and that was putting it nicely. He was a wealthy terrorist as well - but even wealthy terrorists needed a supply line, and if the government is blocking you - or you don't want to sully one of your alternate identities - then, sometimes, you have to go out and get the less-than-legal items on your own terms. Shi'ar technology - compounded by his own genius - was always something Magneto tried to... 'invest' in. The fact that he would be punishing humans for trafficking alien gear - and leaving a nice tidy mess for the government to clean up... that was just a perk. Shi'ar technology had proven invaluably useful since Magneto had first begun the construction of Asteroid M - and, obviously, it was going to continue to do so, because there was no chance these fools were going to be able to prevent the Master of Magnetism from taking the technology from them.

"Oi! Whose that over there?!" hearing weapons cocking and watching the thugs as they abandoned their posts around the garbage scow and the truck, Magneto quickly got under cover - he didn't want them to see him yet. He was hoping to let these idiots lead him back to their main stash. A truck full of Shi'ar technology was good - a whole building full was better, "No Mike ya dunce - over THERE! By the dumpster! OI!" realizing they were shouting about something else - not him - Magneto zoomed his helmet scanner in on the unfolding drama as a pair of thugs dragged something out from behind a dumpster.

Something vicious judging by how one of the thugs was kicked firmly in the crotch and ended up crying on the pavement.

The 'something' turned out to be a fairly diminutive woman - and as Magneto watched, though vicious as he'd assumed, she was eventually subdued. Watching the thugs drag her to their boss, Magneto listened as they argued amongst themselves, "Naw she ain't no hooker - she's too prim and proper for that shit," said the lead thug as the others questioned the woman, "Make her tell us if she brought anyone - go on! Make her talk!" his eyes narrowing, Magneto felt his jaw twitch as one of the thugs hit the woman, "No... no no no no..."

Magneto's eyes wandering to the now unguarded truck, Magneto cursed himself, "You don't care!" he whispered softly as he tried to ignore the woman and the thugs as he headed towards the truck, "You don't save them - forget it. Do not even look," wincing as the woman cried out in pain, Magneto tried to force himself to ignore what was going on. He had a mission - she wasn't even a mutant. It not only wasn't any of his business, but it had provided him the opening he needed to get to the truck and possibly plant a tracker on it. However, his head jerked around as the thug leader shouted, "Well! If the princess won't talk - we'll just 'ave some fun wiff 'er won't we boy's? Eh? Love to see what's behind that pretty face..." his eyes now blazing as memories of Nazi soldiers raping women in the camps flew through his mind, Magneto stopped mid-step and growled, "Why the HELLFIRE did you have to do that..."

"What do ya think boy's?" tapping his handgun against the side of the woman's head, the leader smirked as the other thugs dragged her away from him - towards the wall. It was obvious they intended to have a great deal of... fun, and they were making sure she knew it as the leader began to take off his jacket, "I'm thinkin we start with- AUGH!!!!" screaming as his handgun exploded - taking his palm and most of his forearm with it - the leader dropped to his knees and continued screaming as the rest of the thugs dropped the woman and backed away in a panic, "Move away from her!" hovering through the air, Magneto slowly lowered himself to the ground in front of the woman, "I said... MOVE!" pointing at the men, Magneto grunted and with a pulse of energy they were all sent flying backwards - crashing over themselves and the crates and other pieces of garbage that had been in their way. Glancing down at the thug leader - still clutching his stump of an arm and screaming - Magneto looked back at the woman and motioned her behind him as the thugs began to get their weapons, "Stay behind me," Magneto said.

--------------------
You call this a war - this funny little thing?
This is not a war - I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know!
I did worse things than you could ever imagine!
And when I close my eyes...

I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
You hold it tight - until it burns your hand!
And you say... no one else will ever have to live like this.
No one else will EVER have to feel this pain.

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 07:11 AM
[Quote]

They stole my backups; They stole my back ups to my backups... a life time of work.....gone.

N/A
35 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

London was an interesting little city. Full of new comers and tourists alike. It was a beautiful evening that had turned into a foggy one. Jane Foster had been out taking a break upon her research for Thor. He had business to attend to in Asgard. A sigh escaped her as she continued to walk down the streets. Soon Jane went a different way back to her apartment. Soon, she felt someone grab her and she screamed. Feeling a slap she said nothing and she gasped softly. "The hell you doing?! You know its wrong to hit a woman!?" she yelled eyeing the men that had gained upon her. She was on the ground behind the dumpster.

Soon she felt the pair of thugs drag her out of behind the dumpster "Hey stop! Let me go; Can't you go pick on someone else?!" she said trying to break free staring at the thugs. Soon she felt another whack and she gasped. A groan escaped her and she looked at the ground. She tried to break free again by kicking the thugs; but that didn't work. Hearing another voice she was hoping it was Thor but it wasn't it was another man. She looked over at him and her face was bruised up and she blinked. Her hair was all over the place as well and she grunted a little.

As the thugs dropped her to her knees; she grumbled and she looked at the man that came between her and the group. To her surprise; the male who came to rescue her stood in front of her. Protecting her. A blink of confusion came in front of her. Hearing his words she blinked and she looked at him. Nodding her head to him and she said nothing for several moments. Placing her hand on his back. "Lets just get out of here; I don't want any trouble!" she told him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 07:35 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

"I doubt that that's an option!" Magneto said gruffly as the thugs started forming ranks. The thug that the woman nailed so cleanly was shouting as he dragged their leader away from Magneto, "GET HER! SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD! I WANT THAT PRETTY FACE CHEWED UP AS BAD AS SHE NAILED MY-" that was as far as he got before Magneto reached out and sent him and his screaming boss flying into the wall. Flexing his muscles as the thugs realized that they were up against something dangerous, Magneto listened as they jabbered amongst themselves, "Gotta be a mutie - gotta be!" "Shut up! All of ya fire! FIRE!"

Watching with an almost amused look on his face as bullets came flying towards him, Magneto stretched out his hand and effortlessly halted the bullets mid flight. Waiting until the thugs began to reload, Magneto reached out again and a wave of magnetic energy went flying towards the nearest cluster of thugs - sending them flying into the air as the energy reacted and exploded around them. Hearing shouts as more thugs came running - having gotten behind them - Magneto grabbed hold of the dumpster with his powers and shielded the woman. Then, with a twitch of his hand, he yanked the protecting steel door off the warehouse beside him and sent it flying at the thugs behind the dumpster before they could even get another shot.

It was moments like these that Magneto felt the most powerful. Strategy was unfolding around him as the thugs continued to try and scratch the powerful mutant. Every gesture - every motion - was carefully being calculated before the thugs could even react. One of the things his highly logical mind was calculating, was the odds on his ability to protect the woman and fend off this many attackers out here in the opening. He was a soldier - he had fought in two world wars and several smaller words on dozens of continents. He knew that - as powerful as he felt - this woman was a civilian and a liability. With her inexperience she was SURE to get shot.

"We need to move," Magneto said to the woman - though his attention was riveted on the soldiers around him and he did not look at her, "You're too exposed - if I miscalculate- AUGH!!" the sound of a Shi'ar auto-cannon was always high pitched - a sort of metallic 'sproing' that echoed after it found it's target. Because an auto-canon was composed of the same energy as Magneto's shields - it punctured them easily and then FOUND the target in question... namely his shoulder. His powers convulsing - his focus lost - Magneto dropped to his knees and found where the weapon had dug through his shoulder. The blood pouring from the wound was dripping all over Magneto's hand and onto the ground. The pain was making him lose his focus and several bullets went through his shields - bouncing off the dumpster that was shielding Jane and endangering both of them. Gritting his teeth as he struggled to regain control, Magneto cursed himself - he'd been so convinced this WOMAN would be the liability that he'd failed to calculate his own odds of getting shot! OR what might happen if the thugs were armed with weapons he couldn't defend against.

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 11:08 PM
[Quote]

They stole my backups; They stole my back ups to my backups... a life time of work.....gone.

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

Hearing another gun shot; she screamed and she ducked down at the ground. Soon she gazed the stranger who came to her rescue. Jane had no idea what to do at this point and she stared at him and she said nothing as he spoke to her. "Lets go!" she said softly soon she looked at him as he spoke and she screamed as he got shot. "A-Are you alright?!" she asked looked at him staring at him and she said nothing else for several moments. She didn't want to leave him now that his arm was shot.

She stammered with her questions and she gazed at him with fear. Soon she felt something and she fell to the ground with him. She looked around and peaked over a few things to see if it was safe to move. Staring at the stranger; she said: "Follow Me! I know a place where we can go and hide!" she said softly staring at him. Soon she scrambled into an alley way and she looked at him saying nothing for a moment. She gazed at her rescuer.

As he was against the wall she looked at him and she blinked. "What do I do?! How can i help! Let me help you!" she said staring at him. Silence was with Jane as she gazed upon him and she said nothing for a moment for a moment. "Who are you?!" she asked; and she ducked down again then she looked at him and she kept where she was. "We need to get you to safety!" she told him.

//Sorry if this sucks 3:

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 01:34 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Grunting as she dragged him down an alley-way, Magneto grabbed a bullet mid-flight just as it was about to hit Jane and shouted, "Shut up and stay down!!" Knowing he was running out of time (and blood) Magneto yelled, "Forget my arm and GET DOWN!!!" closing his eyes tight, Magneto called out to anything - everything - whatever small pieces of metal he could find. Within seconds, metal of all kinds started flying towards him. Signs, scraps, wire, nails, coins - if it was small and metal it came flying towards Magneto. Grunting as the metal formed a tight sphere, Magneto grunted again and with a loud boom sound the thousands of tiny projectiles went flying outwards - slamming into thugs and anything in the path of the objects in question. Grabbing the woman with his injured arm before she could even say anything, Magneto hefted both of them into the air - growling in pain as his arm felt it would be torn out of it's socket (though actually it was just the wound being torn open further) Magneto flew up into the air (listening as the thugs screamed and tried to cover themselves as the tiny projectiles exploded around them) and went flying through the nearest hiding place he could find - namely the highest open window of a four-story warehouse.

Unfortunately, that was when his powers were overwhelmed by the pain.

Yelling in agony as his mental focus slipped just as they flew through the window, Magneto dropped the woman to the floor with a loud thump and then crashed into the far wall. Clutching his arm as he lay there, Magneto tried to use his powers to keep the blood where it belonged - but there was no BULLET! These thugs weren't just trafficking in Shi'ar technology - they were moving Shi'ar weapons! The auto-cannon had torn through his arm and it was getting harder and harder to focus enough to keep the wound from getting any worse. His eyes burning as the woman started to move towards him, Magneto growled, "Stay back! I can handle this!" and pressed his arm against the wall - intent on keeping the woman from touching it.

Panting from the effort and blood-loss, Magneto glared at the human woman and said, "You can not be serious... not... not even like this - not even this young - surely... surely... you must have some clue who I am," grunting in discomfort, Magneto cocked his head to the side - listening to the thugs shouting outside - and exhaled in relief as they were still far out of the area, "Erik... my name... is Erik," the hole through his shoulder was just that - a hole (shi'ar weaponry was laser-based) and it was having a hard time clotting up, "Agh! I don't KNOW what you do! Just... ugh... just be quiet!"

Glancing out the window, Magneto muttered, "I can't... can't leave that equipment here - not for them..."

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Sep 27 2014, 09:12 PM
[Quote]

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

A groan came to Jane as she felt him throwing her on the wall. She grumbled to herself as she stared at him. She looked at him and she got up and she ran over to him. "You're insane if you think you can handle these thugs!" she said to him as she stared at him as they stood in a building they were in. "You're injured!" she told him her voice down low; and she stared at him still.

"I'm Jane" she stated after hearing his name being Erik. "I can go and get them then we can go to my car that's not to far away; and I can drive back to my apartment where YOU will be safe!" she stated to him as she stared at him. "You're in pain! Let me help!" she said staring at him. "I've fought many things before in my life; I can assure you I can probably knock out a few thugs!" she told him eyeing him.

Jane looked out the window wondering where the thugs went; Then she looked at him. "Listen; I can grab the equipment; and maybe we can go hide somewhere; I just don't want you running around and losing blood!" she said eyeing him still. Placing her hand on his non injured shoulder.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Sep 27 2014, 09:33 PM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Magneto actually laughed at Jane's suggestion, "Get... them," shaking his head, Magneto continued to laugh, "Look at you - you're shaking! Do you... even... know how to use a weapon?" coughing, his face covered in perspiration, Magneto growled, "They are armed... with military grade... assault... rifles! And - somewhere... somewhere out there, is a man armed with a Shi'ar Sniper Rifle... you would be..." groaning, Magneto pressed his hand harder against his shoulder - struggling to get it to stop bleeding, "You would be dead... before you stepped... out the door,"

Gritting his teeth as she demanded that he let her help, Magneto said, "Help? Help... help how?! Are you some sort of nurse or doctor? It wouldn't matter if you... if you were - Shi'Ar weaponry uses specially designed... energy blasts... energy blasts to tear the flesh - the residual charge keeps the blood from clotting," pressing as hard as he could on his shoulder, Magneto said, "Who are you? Jane? Jane who? You're not special. You're not powerful. You're not connected. You're not clever - you're certainly NOT important!"

Struggling to get to his feet, Magneto leaned against the wall and panted for breath, "You weren't even supposed to be here - I've been... been tracking that equipment for weeks. I was tracking it down - you... you just got in the way!" glaring at Jane as she said she could just grab the equipment, Magneto grabbed her hand and dragged her to the window, "Stay down!" he hissed, kneeling next to her he pointed, "The equipment... it's... it's surrounded by those... those thugs - and that sniper is out there... somewhere,"

Grabbing her arm again, Magneto yanked her back from the window as a sniper-sight slid past. Holding his breath as he waited for either a shout - or the sound of people spotting them - Magneto exhaled in relief when he heard nothing, "Human... you are going to get... get yourself killed - you need to stay here and be... be q- q- QUIET!" leaning against the wall again, Magneto shook his head dizzily, "Blood loss - light-headed, oh this is fun!"

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 10:55 AM
[Quote]

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

As he interrogated her; Jane wasn't really sure upon what to do or say at this point. This is when she wished Thor was with her and she looked at Magneto once more. "I... I have ... done some fighting in my time.. well not exactly though..." she told him and she said nothing else. Staring at him as he spoke to her again she looked at the men then back at Magneto. Silence was with her and she said nothing for a moment. Silence remained with her for sometime. "I highly doubt that" she stated to him.

Her eyes rolled and she gently moved him somewhere more safe. Staring at him she heard his words. "I've had people be injured and I've done my best to heal them. No I'm no nurse or doctor but I do my best!" she told him staring at him. "You're losing a lot of blood. We're going to have to take you to the hospital somehow. We'll get into my car that's near by" she stated looking around. Soon she heard. "I'm Jane Foster. I know I'm not powerful; but i am special to someone close." she stated to him. "His name is Thor; surely you've heard of him?" she said softly quirking a brow. Jane wanted to slap him but she didn't. She shook her head and she looked at him for a moment.

"I have every right to be here! But I have no idea; how these men found me. I was coming out of work" she stated to him. Silence was with her and she said nothing as she stayed down with him. She grumbled hearing his words; as she watched him point to the equipment. "Where's Darcy when you need her" she stated . If Darcy was here she could have made a distraction for the thugs. Staring over at Magneto again she said nothing for a moment and listened to what he had to say.

Making a squeaking sound she felt him pull her back and she said nothing for a moment. Staring at him; she said nothing keeping her head down and she stared at him. "Okay okay!" she said softly and she kept silent. She didn't know what to do. "Magneto!" she said softly to him staring at him. "C'mon, you gotta stay with me okay?" she said in a gentle voice staring at him. "Hey don't close your eyes" she said moments later. "C'mon, we need to finish this!" she told him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 05:23 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Staring at Jane, Magneto actually felt a small amount of admiration for this tiny little human. Staring at her for the longest time as she tried to make him let her examine his shoulder, Magneto softly asked, "How old are you?" looking her up and down, Magneto tilted his head to one side, "Twenty Seven? Twenty Eight? Not old enough to remember the terrorist - but old enough to remember the man who created a new nation for Mutants. Magneto," he said, "That is who I really am. Not just Erik... Erik Lehnhserr... I have seen violence, child... I've seen what it looks like. What it tastes like... you neither look to have been one who tasted it - or who who has seen it,"

Shaking his head, Magneto said, "You've never shot anyone or stabbed anyone... never even killed anyone. I know how violence works. It is insidious and one of my most constant companions... violence does not end violence - it extends it. You do not taste like a woman who would accept the embrace of such a thing - even for a moment. Do not lie to me and say that you can fight - if you cannot kill than you can only protect yourself. And protection will not be enough,"

When she suggested she take him to a hospital, Magneto growled and shook his head, "Do you not understand? Can you not see? SHI'AR equipment! That means ALIEN technology in the hands of thugs - if we leave now they will sell it! I have been harvesting that technology - but they will most CERTAINLY not put it to use benefiting anyone! People will die - INNOCENTS will die because I had a hole in my shoulder and could not finish a simple job!!" closing his eyes, Magneto struggled to ignore his pain and spread out his senses - allowing his ability to generate magnetic fields trace the outlines of anything metal or magnetic that he could use to fix this mess.

Then he found it - a sewer grate in the bottom of the warehouse they were in. If he was lucky it would lead to where the thugs were - if he was lucky they could save this operation. His eyes jerking open when Jane started shouting at him, Magneto realized he (might have) almost passed out - though he tried to gloss over it by saying, "I was scanning the lower levels of this dump - there's a sewer access point. If we can get to it we may be able to reach the equipment and destroy it - maybe even escape. The equipment is priority one, I will not leave with it still viable,"

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 10:37 PM
[Quote]

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

As she tended to his arm; she frowned softly. Trying to keep the blood from spilling out. He was loosing a lot of it from what she saw. Jane looked up at him as he spoke to her. He was kind, and protective. She hadn't had anyone like this in a while and she gazed at him once more. A light laugh escaped her. "No; I'm not twenty seven or twenty eight. I'm about thirty" she said smiling softly. "You need to get to the hospital once this is over!" she said narrowing her eyes a bit gazing at him. Looking over at the thugs then back at him as he spoke to her.

Quirking a brow at him she looked at him still. "You wanna bet?" she asked. "Hey I've done things you would never ever think of me doing. Protecting my boyfriend from a near death experience!" she said softly to him. "Violence is never the answer to anything; it just really causes things to get worse" she told him. "Try me" she said eyeing him. "I've done some fighting; but I wasn't good then. but if you give me the chance; I could try to. " she said eyeing him.

Her eyes closed as he spoke to her. "Stop!" she stated at him. "Fine; Go and save the world; then I will save YOU" she said eyeing him. "C'mon. I will help protect them!" she stated to him. "I've done it before; Its not the first time. I've seen things like this happen!" she told him in a demanding voice. Jane looked at him and she said nothing for a moment. She watched him and she said nothing for several moments.

Hearing his words; she looked at him and she nodded her head. "Okay" she told him. "Do you think you could move?" she asked looking at his arm again and she looked at him once more. "I could go into the sewer and try to grab the equipment.. " she told him. "And you can go to my car; its just around the block" she told him taking off her jacket and she looked at him once more.

[Sorry if this sucks ! Dx]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 02:13 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

"The equipment isn't in the sewer. We - and by we I mean I - are just going to travel through the sewer until we find a spot that's below the equipment. You cannot do this yourself - you are far too... human," he said with an annoyed expression, "I have to be there - my powers can trace the equipment down from the ceiling of the sewer, destroy the equipment. If it were just a matter of leaving I would use..." his hand brushing against the transporter-remote hiddin in his coat, Magneto made a face and said, "Other methods to escape - escape is not the problem. We simply cannot leave that equipment here for these fools to use,"

Grunting as he forced himself to his feet, Magneto threw off his coat and began ripping the sleeve off of his undershirt. The scar-tissue dotting his arm was obvious the moment he removed the sleeve - showing where he'd been tortured and cut into and experimented on during those two years he was trapped in the cage. Ripping off his other sleeve, Magneto bunched it into a ball and then began trying to tie the ball of cloth into place over his wound with the other sleeve. Scowling as Jane came forward and demanded that he let her help, Magneto growled, "Fine - here, tie this down,"

Allowing her to get the makeshift bandage into place, Magneto stared at her and said, "You are fiery - like my daughter... full of determination but maternal instincts as well. But you are also willful and rebellious - like my son. That, you most certainly do not need," flexing his arm once she'd bandaged the wound, Magneto scowled - there was still blood. The wound was deep and the makeshift bandage wouldn't last long. But it was keeping his injuries out of sight - and if he focused, he could keep it out of mind, "I will not go to the car - I will not wait while others fight my battles. But I will do my best to keep out of the line of fire and finish this without further injury,"

Brushing past her, Magneto slowly led the way down to the basement of the warehouse - as they moved he could hear the thugs moving about upstairs. They didn't have much time until discovery - so once they reached the grate leading into the sewer, Magneto quickly forced it open with his powers... or at least he meant to do it quickly, "Move... move now!" the muscles in his face twitching as he struggled to ignore the pain in his shoulder and focus his powers, Magneto growled when the grate barely wriggled, "I said.. OPEN!" with a loud clang the grate finally sprang open and Magneto motioned Jane inside, "Move. Quickly," taking one more glance over his shoulder as he heard the thugs moving towards them, Magneto climbed in after Jane and slammed the grate shut again.

Pressing his back against the wall as the thugs broke the door down, Magneto motioned Jane to be quiet and waited with his back pressed against the slime-covered wall of the sewer. Breathing as gently as possible he waited - would they be discovered?

This post has been edited by Erik Lehnsherr: Oct 29 2014, 02:14 AM

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 12:26 AM
[Quote]

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

As Magneto spoke to her; she rolled her eyes at the sentence 'You're far too human', and she said nothing as she kept silent. Jane looked at him and she looked at him. "Alright alright; Fine. You can get the items you need. I'll be here waiting. " she said softly. Searching to find something to whack one of the thugs with. Jane gazed over at him once more as she helped him with his wounds. Once he gave her a cloth she took it. "You'll thank me for this later; believe me" she said tying it around his arm. Making sure it was good and secure and she gazed at him as he spoke to her a little more.

"You have a daughter?" she asked. No one had ever compared them to their daughter before; and it felt nice. She chuckled, and she continued to tighten it a little more but she made sure it was comfortable and she looked at him. "Oh, fine.. " she rolled her eyes once again and she said nothing for a moment. "What shall I do? What can I do to help you?" she asked quirking a brow at him. Silence was with her and she looked at him once more before turning her head to gaze at the thugs then back at him.

Following close behind Magneto; she looked up every now and then and she looked up at him. She followed him and she quickly get into something and she looked around. "Okay okay!" she said softly entering the sewer and she said nothing and she looked up at him. Once he came down she didn't know where to go. "Now where?!" she asked looking at him. Pushing her hair back behind her ears and she looked at him. She looked around and she looked at him once more. "Are you alright?" she asked. Worried for him and she didn't know what to do.

Soon she was silent as the grave as Magneto told her to be quiet. Nodding her head she leaned against the nearest wall and she looked down the hall and then back at him. Unsure of what to do at this point and silence was with her. Waiting on further instructions.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Nov 16 2014, 09:47 PM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

"Daughters," Magneto said quietly, "I... lost... one of them. I have two others - they..." his face screwing up, Magneto flexed his newly bandaged arm and said, "Doesn't matter - what matters is what's happening now," when she insisted on following him - on demanding that he let her help him - Magneto said, "You should stay here. You will only slow me down - when I deal with these fools there will be nothing left of their operation. They'll be forced to flee - when they have, I suggest you do the same,"

Of course that did no good - she still followed him. As they thugs bore down on them and Magneto finally got the sewer grate open, he was once more forced to deal with her presence as he shut the grate again and pressed his body against the wall of the sewer line. He could hear them shouting as they search for him and Jane. Reaching out with his faltering powers, Magneto caught hold of several metal-lined crates and yanked them across the floor - covering the wall grate in the hopes that it would keep the entrance hidden. Growling when Jane continued asking him if he was alright, Magneto hissed, "Be silent! If they hear us-"

Wincing as he heard the door on the other side of the grate open, Magneto grabbed Jane and placed his hand over her mouth. He couldn't protect himself like this - his focus was too disturbed by the pain in his body. He certainly couldn't protect this noisy little human. Pressing his hand tighter against her mouth, Magneto shushed her again as they thugs started to argue, "Ain't nobody in here - definitely ain't no sorcerer or whatever that big guy was," listening to them bicker about how they should get out of here with the op at risk, Magneto lowered his hand from Jane's mouth but kept a tight grip on her. Waving his hand down the sewer - and pointing at his mouth to signify silence - Magneto finally let her go and slowly began to ease his way down the wall.

"We gotta get this dealt before the buyers get here - if they 'ere 'bout some big magic guy blowin shit up..." reaching a bend in the sewer line, Magneto motioned Jane on ahead and then knelt down to listen. If they were going to come after them now, Magneto could bring the roof down on them - they'd be safe... probably. But as he listened, the arguing tapered off and the door they'd come through slammed shut. Exhaling, Magneto leaned against the wall, "It has been a long time since I was afraid my powers would fail me... since I have faced an enemy as common a man and feared that I was no match..." glancing at Jane, Magneto said, "You did well - exactly as instructed. You are also uncommonly brave..." staring at her for a few seconds - almost admiringly - Magneto shrugged and then brushed past her, "For a human,"

Stepping out of the sewer line, Magneto made a face when his big boots splashed into a thick layer of liquid filth, the Lord of Magnetism made a face and said, "Ah... yet another wonderful smell to be discovered..." turning back and forth, Magneto sighed, "I need my bearings... have you got a cellphone? It won't get a signal down here... but I can take care of that,"

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 01:05 AM
[Quote]

N/A
35 posts
N/A
application
shipper

Hearing that Magneto had lost one of his daughters made her heart hurt; She looked at him and she kept where she was. "Hey don't do that. There's nothing else to wrap your arm up with until we get somewhere." she said softly easing his hand. She looked at him and she nodded. "You are correct" she said softly. She gave a defeated sigh, and she looked down at the ground. "Very well just come get me when you're done" she explained remaining silent and hidden. Silence was with her as she waited on further instructions.

After a while; she gazed over at him and she gave him a small smile. "Everyone does these days" she stated softly. "Yea, i have one right here" she said turning it on and handing it to him. "So now what do we do? Where do we go?" she asked looking at Magneto as she kept silent and keeping where she was.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 09:15 PM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Taking the cellphone, Magneto said, "WE don't go anywhere - you may follow, if you wish, but you are done involving yourself in my efforts. I will complete my mission and then, after that, I shall ensure you actually LEAVE this area... you strike me as a very foolish woman - rushing in without thinking," giving her an admonishing look, Magneto pried the back off the cellphone and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, the phone was enshrouded in a soft bluish light before bleeping and turning on, "Electro-magnetic manipulation can prove useful," Magneto said, "Especially when so many electronics rely on such a signal to function,"

Using his powers to boost the cell-phone so he could connect with the wi-fi, Magneto held the phone up and watched as it displayed a map, "This is where we would be if we were above ground... the surrounding warehouse..." looking down the dank musty slime-filled tunnel, Magneto nodded, "Simply move in the direction that the weapons and explosives were sitting... hm... yes," still holding the glowing cellphone up, Magneto began to move down the tunnel. Reaching a split in the tunnel, Magneto closed his eyes - his near photographic memory was foggy from the pain he was in - but all he really needed to do was focus on his mental image of the area he'd been in before he'd led Jane down into the sewer.

Blinking, Magneto turned right - and then left - and then right a few more times before reaching a ladder and handing Jane the phone, "Hold this," the minute the phone left his hand the 'glow' vanished and the phone lost it's signal. Grunting as he struggled to climb with his injured shoulder, Magneto pushed the manhole cover up and poked his head out, "Damnation..." dropping back down, Magneto ignored his now bleeding shoulder and said, "We're close... we need to be as close as possible to the weapons as possible," taking the phone back, Magneto headed further into the tunnel - hoping to find a ladder that would lead to a manhole cover near enough to the weapons.

Reaching yet another ladder, Magneto handed Jane the phone again and started climbing the ladder - his shoulder by now pouring blood down his arm as he'd torn the bandage and scarring from the exertion he was going through. Reaching the top of the ladder, Magneto poked his head out and gasped, "We're right bellow one of the shipments!" unfortunately, that was when his shoulder gave out and he lost his grip on the ladder - tumbling into the murky water with a loud splat. Panting for breath against the pain in his shoulder as he lay there, Magneto leaned against the ladder and said, "I can do it - just... just give me a minute,"

--------------------

Not on my watch.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.