welcome

staff
cbox

[Reply][New][New Poll]

fool's babies
THE FOOL ON THE HILL
 Posted: Sep 3 2014, 09:16 PM
[Quote]

the fool on the hill Sees the sun going down And the eyes in his head See the world spinning around

admin
100 posts
twenty one
Played By:fool
application
shipper

user posted image

Hello! My name is Fool! I'm 21 years old and I'm an English and Music major in college!
I play drums and write stuff and...yea! I dunno. You guys are cool!

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Loki! He's...evil. Currently disguised as a psychiatrist on Earth and trying to stir up some mischief.
Uhh...Yea! He needs all the relationships! Soo...go for it!

CURRENT:

an endless road

well well

talking things over

all in black

FINISHED:

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Telly! He's a Brotherhood member and CEO of ESX which is a company that does...well...he's not really sure. He bought the company
in an attempt to make it seem as though he had a job to provide him with all the money he was actually stealing under his
secret villain name "Vanisher". While the citizens of NYC know him as the obnoxious millionaire that lives on the river, they also know
of the devious mutant criminal, Vanisher, but have absolutely no clue of the connection between the two.

CURRENT:

FINISHED:

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

UMM...WHAT? everybody's doing it.

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Miach! He is my SHIELD agent that builds computers. He isn't attached to anyone politically, romantically, or otherwise! He's not
opposed to friends, or enemies, but he's a bit tough to get along with. He's got a bit of a drug habit, struggling with some emotional
issues, and is asexual. But hey, if you'd like to give him a shot or need some sort of robot built, give him a shout!

CURRENT:

afternoon of a fawn

malfunction

wayfaring stranger

FINISHED:

SHE SAID THAT SOMEDAY SOON THE SUN WAS GONNA SHINE

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Calder. Next to Mystique he is the second in command of the Brotherhood and one nasty Scottish motherfucker.
He doesn't take shit from anyone, never gets riled up or down, and doesn't recall having ever given a fuck.

CURRENT:

NONE YET

FINISHED:

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Ciar! He is a blind telepath and member of the X-men who teaches young
mutants with mental mutations how to manage their powers.

CURRENT:

like bruce lee

can you not?

FINISHED:

KEYS TO THE KINGDOM

- - - - -

user posted image
This is David! He's Irish, a school teacher, and the best friend of Séarlas O'Reilly. He currently lives in Dublin, Ireland,
though he is staying in New York City for a while with Miach and Séarlas because his wife has just left him so he
is trying to get away for a bit. He has a doggy named Charlie.

CURRENT:

last dance

FINISHED:

BAD DAYS

BACK TO THE OLD DRAWING BOARD

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Helmut. Master swordsman and Marksman from Germany, working to take over the world and avenge
his father's death...okay he's not so noble as I make him sound. He'd head of the Thunderbolts and was working for SHIELD to round up all
the Anti-Regs that are out there in the world, but now looking for a bit of fun.

CURRENT:

me and the wolf

playground sanctuary

FINISHED:

- - - - -

user posted image
This is Leavitt. He's a dog boy. Also currently locked in Genosha. Throw all your inadequates at him!

CURRENT:

dnce yrslf clean

done with my dying

FINISHED:

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.