N/A

classified
86 posts
classified
Played By:classified
application
shipper

user posted image

With the world restored to peace, and only a few remembering what chaos the Superhuman Registration Act brought, the god of mischief finds himself without entertainment while he is banned from his home in Asgard. When he discovers his daughter Hela, ruler of the afterlife, lingering in the mortal world, Loki devises a plan to once again bring chaos to Earth.

The dead are coming back to life. It’s no secret, as they wander freely with all their memories from their lives. Some call it a miracle. Some call it the apocalypse. Those who committed murder fear for their lives while their victims seek revenge. Others are reunited with their long lost family members. But when the dead discover they must kill a living person in order to remain alive, citizens begin to rebel against these “zombies” that are becoming more and more present.

{This plot is open to all characters! If you would like to play a character that had previously been killed or died of natural causes (canon or original) please make an application! The plot will end midway through November. At that point you can choose if the character will die or remain on the board.}

PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 02:09 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

If this is the place to ask a question - is Loki going nuts and bringing people back like... from a set time limit? Like back ten or twelve years or so? Or is he just picking people at random to torment other people with?

--------------------
You call this a war - this funny little thing?
This is not a war - I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know!
I did worse things than you could ever imagine!
And when I close my eyes...

I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
You hold it tight - until it burns your hand!
And you say... no one else will ever have to live like this.
No one else will EVER have to feel this pain.

Not on my watch.
PM
^
THE FOOL ON THE HILL
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 10:03 AM
[Quote]

the fool on the hill Sees the sun going down And the eyes in his head See the world spinning around

admin
100 posts
twenty one
Played By:fool
application
shipper

You are free to ask questions here!! Loki and Hela are picking people at random, but I figured Loki would sort of pick the people that would cause the most drama. For example, having Howard Stark alive and in competition with his son would be interesting. Bringing back criminals and dead family members...basically anyone who he thinks would be fun. Like 'oh, this person is constantly thought about, they'd probably never kill anyone to live so that'll be great to see the family suffer when they die again". Does that make a bit more sense?
PMEmail
^
HEL
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 11:31 AM
[Quote]

Break me on the thirty-seventh hour. Tout me, doubt me, show me all of your power. I will watch you rise on my back from the ground. Friend of foe? I don't know. Do you like what you've found?

Goddess of the Damned
70 posts
Unknown
Played By:Jaded
application
shipper

Hela would like it know that Loki isn't actually bringing anyone back. She says she's doing all the heavy lifting with the plot, Loki is just picking people to bring back.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
LOKI
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 11:40 AM
[Quote]

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

Loki would like it known that hell yea it was his idea. And hell yea he's not doing the heavy lifting. Why would he when someone else could do it for him?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
HEL
 Posted: Sep 23 2014, 12:08 PM
[Quote]

Break me on the thirty-seventh hour. Tout me, doubt me, show me all of your power. I will watch you rise on my back from the ground. Friend of foe? I don't know. Do you like what you've found?

Goddess of the Damned
70 posts
Unknown
Played By:Jaded
application
shipper

Hel would also like to make it known that she's being used for her own father's amusement. She would like to be off record before discussing her own amusement.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 06:39 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

*makes note*

Okay, so, here's my next question - will our second board plot deal with Loki being reincarnated in Sif's body and becoming Hel's mother?

user posted image

*snicker*

All kidding aside - thanks for the answering. I may torment Erik with his daughter Anya (since Hel more or less proved that him and Magda meeting again would provide little more than anger on Magneto's part) or maybe Eddie with his ex Anne... may even let Loki and Hel really pick on Venom by making She-Venom 'come back from the dead' by splitting off from him so he has to fight 'herself' lol

Huh... never noticed that before... Anya and Anne... huh... and Magneto and Anna Marie... weird...

Huh? Oh! Yeah - thanks again ^^;

--------------------
You call this a war - this funny little thing?
This is not a war - I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know!
I did worse things than you could ever imagine!
And when I close my eyes...

I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
You hold it tight - until it burns your hand!
And you say... no one else will ever have to live like this.
No one else will EVER have to feel this pain.

Not on my watch.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.