[Quote]

N/A

Jabberwocky
18 posts
TWENTY-SIX
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

Making her way through the busy city streets, she was still standing out like a sore thumb in her Victorian dress and combat boots, finished with a tiny top hat that looked like it shouldn't be staying on her head, yet there it was. She was looking at the world through different spectrums of light, and hardly paying attention to where she was going, to the ire of others. She would bump into this person, bump into that one, walk out into traffic, and cause a scene, but she paid it no attention whatsoever. She was seeing the world as it truly was, in colors few could even hope to imagine.
PM
^
GWENDOLYN M. STACY
 Posted: Feb 12 2015, 11:00 PM
[Quote]

Night has always pushed up day. You must know life to see decay. But I won't rot. I won't rot. Not this mind and not this heart. I won't rot.

Araneae
64 posts
Twenty-Two
Played By:Jaded
application
shipper

There's grace in your heart
And I took you by the hand, and we stood tall, and remembered our own land, what we lived for. And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Peter had told her not to go out on her own. He didn't want her doing the vigilante spider-duo they'd started as a vigilante spider-solo. But honestly, Gwen just wanted to see if she could handle it on her own. She wouldn't do anything too big. Peter would not have been happy if she came home battered and bruised. Gwen pulled the white mask that she and Peter had modelled after his own mask over her features before slipping out the window. Sure, she'd need to be back before Peter realised that she'd left, but she could do that. Gwen pulled the hood over her long, blonde hair before leaping from the high-rise window, swinging down towards the city.

Gwen perched on a building, scanning the Queens area for anything she could help with. A few muggings, but Gwen knew better. That would result in possible injury. Gwen couldn't risk that. She scanned some more, her gaze falling on a distant figure, aimlessly wandering through the crowd. And straight into the path of an on coming truck. Gwen shook her head. She knew people didn't pay attention, but that was blatant. A heartbeat later, she slung a web from one of the web-shooters Peter and she had designed and swung herself quickly towards the girl. Without pausing, Gwen scooped her up on a pass through, landing the two of them on a nearby rooftop. "Better watch where you're off to darling," Gwen said, looking at the girl's get-up. It was odd to say the least. "Gonna get that lovely dress and yourself squashed flatter than a pancake."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BELLE R. ETRIA
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 01:10 AM
[Quote]

N/A

Jabberwocky
18 posts
TWENTY-SIX
application
shipper

Her vision was already difficult enough to see straight in, but with being swept up by someone, her head was very jumbled after that, and took a moment to steady herself. She blinked, changing her vision to mostly normal, keeping a few of the odd spectrums here and there. Despite that, the individual before her was.... odd looking, but interesting. "I suppose I don't see whats going on as often as i should. Thank you for saving me from.... Whatever it was. Are part of the local police force by chance?"
PM
^
GWENDOLYN M. STACY
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 11:05 AM
[Quote]

Night has always pushed up day. You must know life to see decay. But I won't rot. I won't rot. Not this mind and not this heart. I won't rot.

Araneae
64 posts
Twenty-Two
application
shipper

And I took you by the hand, and we stood tall, and remembered our own land, what we lived for. And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears. Get over your hill and see what you find there, with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gwen laughed. "Please, darling, do you think the police wear masks?" she asked, grinning widely under the mask. "Or skin-tight black and white costumes for that matter?" Gwen looked at this girl closely. Didn't see well? Why didn't she have glasses then? Or contacts. Could she be dangerous? No. Gwen shook her head slightly. If she was dangerous the newly acquired Spider-Senses would have been flaring like the alarms on a bank vault being robbed.

Gwen looked around. They were several stories above the ground. Gwen would have to take her back down eventually. But first, she was interested in getting information about this interesting girl. "So, what's your story darling? What's with the clothes, the hat, the boots, the walking aimlessly in the path of a moving truck?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BELLE R. ETRIA
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 01:45 PM
[Quote]

N/A

Jabberwocky
18 posts
TWENTY-SIX
application
shipper

The path of a truck? That was unexpected, though the things she saw often clouded and overshadowed what others saw, but it was fairly surprising anyway. "A truck? Oh my, I should really pick who I follow more carefully from now on." She said more to herself than to the mysterious person before her. turning back to the conversation at hand, "I am Belle Etria, it is a pleasure to meet you." She bowed politely, curtsying as she did, before rising again. She blinked, changing the spectrum again, her eyes changing colors as she did, and she saw the every day work that everyone else saw, seeing her clearly for the first time.

"Ah, I see, my mistake. I did not know what I was looking at before. Are you some kind of comic book hero? Oh, your questions, yes. I see things others can not, and I follow them, though they often blind me to what other people see, what I see is, as has been described to me, remarkably unique and unable to be seen." She took a deep breath, for what she said was a mouthful, before continuing. "As for my appearance, this is simply what I like, and what suits my tastes and fancies. Surely you yourself have things you like to wear simply for the sake of self satisfaction?"
PM
^
GWENDOLYN M. STACY
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 06:34 PM
[Quote]

Araneae
64 posts
Twenty-Two
application
shipper

Gwen had to laugh softly. Did she wear things just because she liked them? Well. She was dressed in a skintight, black and white costume, complete with mask and hood to cover her blonde hair. "Well," Gwen began, leaning over the side of the building to see the commotion the strange girl had kicked up. The truck driver was searching for the girl he'd been certain he was going to hit. Some people had stopped to watch, even apparently calling the police, who were looking for Belle everywhere. Gwen sighed. They'd have to lay low for a bit. She didn't want them asking questions.

"Clearly, I'm not dressed like an average person either, so I suppose I see your point," Gwen said with a smile, hidden behind the mask. "And you can call me Araneae, vigilante spider hero, at your service." Gwen grinned, returning the bow. "You know the deal, saving people, especially those that bumble into traffic."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.