[Quote]

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

Loki didn't capture the attention of the other midgardian women, not like his brother or their friends did. He never had the women following him around and begging for his attention. He never had competitions with the other men to win one of them over or to fight a frost giant to win her affection. Loki was always quiet and off to himself. None of the women ever took his fancy, but neither did the men, and Loki began to wonder if there was something wrong with him.

He saw her and realized there was nothing wrong at all -- he'd just been waiting for the right person to come along and there she was. Sigyn...a beautiful, talented maiden with snow white hair and a gentle look about her. Loki became fascinated with her, though her engagement to Theoric was rather well-known. She lived in the palace, though he wasn't sure why, and he saw her every day.

As was per usual, Loki began to hatch a plan to capture her attention. He waited in the hall where he knew she would pass by and stuck his nose in a book. He was studying magic, against what all the other boys his age were up to, and waiting patiently to grow into his talents. He peeked over the rim of the book and watched her as she glided past.

"Excuse me," he said lightly, hoping to capture her attention.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 12:01 AM
[Quote]

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

Asgard was rather interesting to her. She had loved visiting her old friends there, and she enjoyed Loki's presence whenever she could and she sighed softly whenever Theoric, had stolen her away. She never fancied him, and she could do better. Once she was alone, she sighed and rolled her eyes. Sigyn managed to walk through the halls and she looked around her surroundings. Getting stopped by Odin on some occasion and sometimes even Frigga. She enjoyed Frigga's presence and she loved having a good conversation with her.

On some days, she would also have a conversation with Thor and some of the members of the Warriors Three. Hearing Loki's voice, she paused and she smiled fondly upon him. "Hello, Loki " she said in a gentle voice. "Forgive me, I was just on my way to find you. Good thing you spoke up" she said coming fourth to him. "How are you today? " she asked tilting her head.

Sigyn looked at the book he held. "Studying Magic I see?" she said grinning. "How I would love to learn it... I don't know anything about Magic, but Magic had always fascinated me. " she said grinning. "Ever since I was a child, Magic shows were sometimes to put on for the children's amusement" she said softly. "Anyway, enough about me... How are you faring?" she asked smiling softly upon him.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 12:25 PM
[Quote]

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

Unlike the other women on Asgard, Sigyn saw magic as something...admirable. This was impressive, of course, to the mischievous god. He was always mocked for studying magic instead of fighting techniques or something more...manly. It was almost as if she was reminiscing in front of him, which he found a bit strange. Not because it was an odd thing to do, but because no one had ever been so open with him before. Usually people were polite and courteous, as was proper around a prince, but no one ever stopped to have a real conversation with him.

"Magic is one of my stronger suits," he said with a tiny grin. "I never had luck with the hunting or fighting aspects of school. That's my brother's forte..." He didn't want to turn the conversation to Thor just in case this girl, like all the others, decided she was much more in favour of his older brother.

"I am doing well, fair maiden, and yourself?" He shut his book properly and sat up to show that she had truly peaked his attention.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 11:58 PM
[Quote]

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

The blonde haired maiden stood there with her hands in front of her clasped and she said nothing as Loki spoke to her. A smile was upon her face and she said nothing. Her eyes simply studied his features. He was handsome and much better looking than man she had been dating, and being engaged to. Sigyn tucked back a stray of hair out of her face; and she looked over at him as he spoke again. "Mind if i see? I've always been intrigued by Magic" she said grinning brightly upon him. "Surely your magic is beautiful" she said in a light voice.

A soft chuckle escaped Sigyn and she looked upon him. "I'm doing just fine, thanks. Uhm.. " she paused and looked at him. "I-I was just gonna go out into the garden and take a walk.. care to join me?" she asked biting her lip. Remaining where she was and she said nothing as she stared at him. "Could love to know more about you outside" she said in a light voice. "Believe me, I know of Thor; I've seen how he acted.. " she said rolling her eyes. "But he has a soft spot; so.. just has a weird way of showing it" she said with a tiny grin.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.