welcome

staff
cbox

[Reply][New][New Poll]

PIETRO MAXIMOFF, family appreciation <3
WANDA.MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 03:39 AM
[Quote]

There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

the scarlet witch
42 posts
twenty seven
Played By:antoinette
application
shipper

pietro maxim off
I'm freaking QUICKSILVER!!! And you can eat my freaking dust!
cocky. flamboyant. protective. caring.
So, this is an ad for a Quicksilver who wants to 'quickly' get their hands dirty in a very interesting plot currently happening. Uh huh. I'm sure you got that pun <3. The site has Wanda (yours truly), Polaris and Magneto. Who do we need? Yes, brother dear to complete the fam bam and fire to an already flaming plot.

Wanda and Pietro have left the Brotherhood for the Avengers. Wanda is not quite pleased with her father who 'passed away / disappeared ' for quite some time now. It was not really in her best interest to find out that she and Pietro had been 'used' by their father as weapons- and even brainwashed to think they had to do it for a 'debt'. For Wanda, Magneto was a very selfish father and wants nothing to do with him. However, Wanda cares deeply for Lorna / Polaris- but because of leaving the Brotherhood, this has strained the sisterhood and put both of Lorna and Wanda in positions where their abilities might not be reliable.

To reiterate how much we would love a Pietro (this is the second ad for him), allow this ad to quote Erik (who plays Magneto) in an ad he posted in the old site of BTC. We are indeed looking for a Pietro who:

Is protective of both his sisters - but quicker to side with Wanda than Lorna. Doesn't quite trust Lorna because (after what happened at Genosha) Lorna has become more and more violent in her solutions to protect people from the growing anti-super beliefs. Also spent most of his childhood with Wanda and has only learned of his genetic link to Lorna over the past few years - though their status as former team mates made adopting her 'officially' as his sister more of a formality than anything else.

A maverick from the top of his uncut hair to the tips of his untrimmed toe nails, Pietro would rather stay on the run - keeping both of his sisters safe - than have anything to do with his father (who he believes is dead) or the Brotherhood. What he lacks of his fathers leadership skills or team-player abilities, he makes up for in brilliance and quick thinking. And has gone out of his way - as late - to make sure he, Wanda and Lorna remain hidden.

Especially now that the government has it out - not just for them - but for mutants AND super humans. It's a dangerous world and Pietro will do what it takes to protect his family... maybe even side against his father -or other mutants - if it means Wanda and Lorna remain safe.

--------------------
i put a spell on you, and now you're mine.
PM
^
CHRIS
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 04:36 AM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
15 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

WHY FOR MUST YOU TEMPT ME? XD
PMEmail
^
LORNA DANE
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 10:20 AM
[Quote]

You may call it in this evening, but you've only lost the night. I'm climbing over something. And I'm running through these walls. I don't even know if I believe everything you're try'na say to me.

Polaris
55 posts
Twenty-One
Played By:Jaded
application
shipper

Lorna & Family
Because you know it's the right thing to do. And then we'll have the whole family back together! Even though that Wanda is gone. We did get a new one http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
CHRIS
 Posted: Jan 10 2016, 12:00 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
15 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

I will wait and see what happens. At the moment, I don't want to take on too much, but I do love playing Pietro.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.