Posted: Sep 8 2014, 12:13 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

Her eyes had closed as she felt her normal clothing come off then the dress from the article come onto her body. "I always feel like I'm naked when you do that to me" she said with a soft chuckle. Sigyn looked down at her dress and she was rather pleased with it. It was beautiful on her. She loved the look and the patterns, and she quirked a brow at her husband. "Oh really?" she said softly. "Hm, There's already enough of those. What would you think of me as a blonde?" she asked quirking a brow at him. Walking slowly over to him and she soon wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sigyn stared into her husbands eyes with loving eyes. "What are you thinking about my love? Please tell me.." she said softly staring at him still. "You know I can't read your mind just yet" she said chuckling. "I would LOVE to know what goes on in that brilliant mind of yours. I'm still learning but, I'm not that great yet" she said staring at him. Moving away a bit and she spun around in her dress.

The goddess said nothing as she continued to spin around. Soon she brought her arms up above her head and she closed her eyes a little as she continued to spin. Her back was now to her husband as she stood there and she sighed softly ."Hm, I love this dress. its so comfortable" she said in a soft voice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 12:47 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

So loving and caring she was being. Loki almost found it annoying, which was curious considering he usually liked attention. “Your hair is white,” he responded. Women had different names for every shade of hair colour and everything else. What Loki saw was white. White hair. Most Asgardians had either yellow or white hair, or somewhere in between. Sif was the exception, because Loki had cut her white hair off and replaced it with troll’s hair as a joke. Of course Loki’s hair was not white either. He was not Asgardian by blood.

“I’m thinking about how to accommodate you,” he answered somewhat truthfully. He assumed she wanted to sleep in his bed. He didn’t mind that, but occasionally he liked his privacy. He watched as she spun around in the dress. She was very child-like, however she could come in handy. After all, she was studying magic. The mortal mutants might have powers, but rarely any of them included a magical element.

While she was facing away from him, Loki went up behind her and pressed himself to the back of her, arms looping gently around her thin waist. The top of her head came only to his shoulders. “What if I taught you magic while you were here?” he asked with a fake sweetness to his voice. “After all, you won’t be exposed to the same sort of community here as Asgard…we don’t want you to forget your talents.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Sep 15 2014, 10:05 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

"Yes I know my hair white Loki...I can't change my hair color.. " she said her tone was now stern and she narrowed her eyes at her husband. Her eyes soon closed and she softened. Soon she looked out the window and she said nothing for a moment. "Forgive me" she whispered to him. Soon she heard his voice and she smirked a bit. "Accommodate me?" she asked quirking a brow as she felt his arms come around her. Her eyes soon closed again and she leaned against him. Placing her hands on his soft hands. Lacing her fingers together with his.

Turning her head she sighed softly as her neck was now exposed to her husband. She said nothing as she remained where she was. "Magic in Midgard.. Loki you must be insane... to do such a thing.." she stated to him. "Hm, what kind of magic.. what kind of spells would you teach me here?" she questioned silently.

She always loved the sound of her husband's voice. It was very soothing to her. She was now calm and she was happy on both the inside and out. Her eyes remained closed and she placed her head against his chest. "I miss our moments." she whispered to him. "This is nice for once" she told him.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 12:18 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

What sort of magic? What a question. He had no idea how to answer. He thought about it. It would be most useful to him if she did not use magic that could possibly be turned against him. He could manipulate her, but Sigyn was not stupid and there was a chance she could join the other side. She was already able to heal people and use the potential of nature...maybe they could work with that.

There was a type of dark magic that focused mainly on the manipulation and use of herbs and physical spells. Carnilla had taught him some when he was younger, but those skills were mostly for women as they dealt mainly in potions. That might be the way to go.

"You are interested in nature, yes?" he asked softly, leaning over significantly to drag his lips softly along her neck. he wouldn't need a spell to manipulate her. "There is a type of magic that deals in herbs and aromas that I think would interest you. You'd be able to do a lot with it. Would you be interested?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Sep 18 2014, 12:24 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
application
shipper

Sigyn remained close by her husband; she would not dare leave the god of mischief; for she loved him dearly and she would do whatever it would take to protect him as well. Sighing, she said nothing as she stared out the window. Silence was with the goddess; and she blinked for a moment hearing his question.

Many thoughts were flying through Sigyn's mind. Once his lips made contact with her neck she slowly closed her eyes and she smiled softly. "Yes, You know my love for nature. I try my best to make it peaceful and protected as much as possible. " she told him in a soft voice. Sigyn looked over at him and she said nothing for a moment.

"I would be very much interested; you know this. I have a great teacher; to teach me these sort of things" she told him smiling. Turning fully around now and she kissed his lips deeply. Her eyes closed and she kept close to him. Soon she pulled back and she looked at him. "When shall we start?" she asked. "I'm ready when you are...Loki" she told him in a soft and gentle voice.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 01:16 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

Loki felt she wasn’t really referring to being ready to learn the magic. It was clear when a woman wanted something else. It had been a few days since he’d been with a woman in that way. Mortal women were boring, and they were shameless, which bothered Loki. Even the men were shameless, if they were looking to be with another man. He had found seeking out a sexual partner had been far easier in Midgard than he’d thought it would be.

His wife was different though. Midgardian women were much more durable and loyal to their husbands. Loki loops his hands around her, intertwining his fingers over the small of her back. Instead of continuing the conversation Loki leaned down to kiss her once more. After a moment, he pulled back only enough to allow him to speak so that his lips brushed hers. “Perhaps we can indulge in other activities before rushing into the academics,” he said quietly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 01:44 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
application
shipper

Silence was with Sigyn as she was leaning against her husband. She had missed him greatly and would not leave his side. Even if he had to yell at her to go; she wouldn't leave him. Sigyn was loyal and she loved with all her heart. As he intwined her fingers with his; she looked up at him and she kissed him back slowly. A sigh escaped her and she kissed him still.

With her eyes remaining closed; she said nothing as she kept where she was. She heard his words; and she grinned for a moment. "Hm, shall we go somewhere more comfortable?" she asked softly keeping where they were for sometime. Soon Sigyn stroked his hand soothingly and she kept her eyes closed. "What are you thinking about my love?" she asked in a soft whisper.

Sigyn remained close and she opened her eyes as she stared upon him. "You let your hair grow out more while you were down here. I like it" she said smiling softly. "So, magic.. shall you teach me it or should we create...our own?" she asked keeping where she was. "If you know what I mean" she teased. Soon she removed one hand from his but kept one there; soon she had her hand travel down his leg and she kept in front of him before turning around and she looked up at him.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 03:21 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

Sigyn's way with words was always odd and Loki couldn't help but chuckle. As opposed to a normal, loving relationship as he was, he wasn't going to turn an opportunity like this down. There was something so unsatisfying about mortal men and women. When she looked up at him he grinned and scooped her up off the ground to head into his bedroom.

Sigyn was very tiny, but she was tougher than she appeared on the outside. That's what attracted him to her in the first place. So he tossed her down on the bed and wasted no time in allowing his clothing to disappear from his body in a shimmer of light. He stood before her and waited for her to prepare herself.

"You did miss me, didn't you?" he asked in a playful tone. She was being very forward. "Then tell me what you want."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 07:48 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
application
shipper

As soon as Loki had picked her up; she squealed and she giggled a bit. "Hm, Romantic now aren't we" she said wrapping her arms around his neck and stroking his long hair, she always loved playing with it. Silence was with her for a moment and she smiled softly. Once on the bed; she screamed playfully and she giggled staring over at him seductively.

Sitting on the bed now; she smirked playfully and gazed upon her loving husband. She loved him dearly and she needed to be with him. She was able to sleep more with him around. Staring at him she said nothing and and she watched him undress in front of her magically. Biting her lower lip she eyed him. "Very much indeed; I have missed you; I told you I couldn't sleep very well up there all alone.." she told him.

Noticing the lusty stare he held within his eyes; Sigyn smirked and she started to take her clothes off slowly. She started with her straps of her dress and was able to pull them off her. Once she was bare, she gazed at him. "I want you" she told him as she laid against the pillow and she stared at him with her legs opened for him to lay in between her legs. "Come to me my handsome husband..." she whispered to him. Sigyn had made a beckoning move with her finger for him to come onto the bed; and she couldn't wait to get started. She knew it was going to be a very long night. Neither of them were going to be sleeping tonight.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 10:07 AM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

Loki had been looking for this sort of activity recently. When one is used to having relations with several Asgardian men and women it is difficult to go without, so he wasted no time in crawling on the bed to loom over her and kiss her deeply. Loki was still not sure about his plans for her or what he would do in this realm while she was here, but he wasn't going to turn this down.

He gripped her tightly and his kisses shifted from her mouth down her jaw to her neck and trailed his tongue along the soft skin there. He was going to be very satisfied when this night was over, but probably Sigyn was going to be rather clingy. He thought that might be sort of a nice feeling though and he was alright with it.

- - - - -

Loki awoke in the morning to the sun shining in his eyes. He squinted, groaned very quietly, and rolled over, snuggling into his pillows and growling slightly. They did have a long night and he was very tired, but his body felt better than it had in a long time.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Oct 21 2014, 08:59 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
application
shipper

As he began to climb on top of her; she giggled softly and she looked up at him. Her hands came up and she brushed his hair out of his face; and she smiled gently. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back in return and she groaned slowly as they kissed. Silence was with her and she said nothing at this point. Sigyn groaned softly and she trailed her hand down his chest clawing him gently with her fingertips.

Feeling his mouth on her skin; Sigyn gave a low moan and she leaned her head back to give him more access to her neck. A sigh came from her and she kept where she was for several moments. Silence was with her and she grinned slowly. Soon she said nothing and she gasped when she felt him tightening. "Loki" she whispered his name, and she gasped softly. During the night she felt him inside her and she felt pain the next morning. But it was good pain.

- - - - -

As the passionate night came into the morning the next day; Sigyn was sound asleep that morning as she laid there on the bed and she said nothing as she was kept where she was. Hearing her love growl; she chuckled; and she soon woke up. Seeing the sunlight fill the room she smiled to herself. She couldn't believe that happened to her the other night.

Slowly sitting up; Sigyn gazed over at her husband. Smiling she said nothing and she crawled out of bed; and headed to the bathroom. Stepping into the shower; she cleaned herself up and she looked about her surroundings. Grabbing a robe; she came out and placed it on her. Sigyn brushed her hair and she stared at her sleeping husband. Heading downstairs; she looked around and then she sighed. Soon she headed back upstairs and she smiled as she watched him sleep.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
LOKI
 Posted: Oct 30 2014, 02:11 PM

N/A

god of mischief
18 posts
unknown
application
shipper

When he awoke, Sigyn was watching him. It wasn't entirely surprising, though he was a little taken aback by it. The room he was in was unfamiliar when paired with his wife and the disoriented god took a moment to collect himself and remember his surroundings before speaking.

"You alarmed me, dear," he said quietly, not making any move to get up and greet his wife. He was very comfortable where he was. Though the sun was already high in the sky, Loki felt as if he had gotten barely any sleep at all. Memories came back to him from the night before and he took a deep breath, reveling in them. It was a pleasure to take an Asgardian woman. Always.

"Come back to bed and join me," he told his wife as he tugged the covers back a bit. "We shall talk."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SIGYN
 Posted: Nov 1 2014, 11:35 PM

N/A

Goddess of Fidelity
15 posts
N/A
application
shipper

"I did?" she said blinking hearing his voice. "Forgive me, I was just watching you sleep. You are beautiful my dear husband; in and out of sleep" she said grinning. "And well you know me, being a early riser. I uhm, wanted to stretch my legs a bit and find some nourishment... but unfortunately it see anything appealing.. " she said making a face staring at him.

Rising she chuckled she moved towards the bed as she laid back on the bed with him. Curling up beside him fully clothed as before; and she gazed at his beautiful body. Sigyn stared up into his lovely green eyes; and she looked at him. "Hm, " she said letting out small sigh. "What would you like to talk about? Our new lives here on this blasted planet; or last night? Any conversation would be fine with me my darling" she said touching his chest; then she brought both of her hands up and she brushed back his hair and she smiled a bit.

Sigyn smiled and she said nothing for several moments. The goddess was just very happy to be with her beloved one true king. "My King" she whispered to him and she giggled softly. "Hm, has a nice ring to it doesn't it" she said softly. "King Loki.....of Asgard" she said giggling. "My Personal King" she giggled again and she said nothing for a moment. "How are you feeling? In pain at all from last night?" she asked looking at him.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.