[Quote]

N/A

classified
86 posts
classified
Played By:classified
application
shipper

In an effort to prevent the world from turning to hell, the Avengers, X-Men, and Brotherhood have banded together in order to prevent the Superhuman Registration Act from ever happening. However, in their struggle, their viewpoints begin to change. Some had different opinions on who could be trusted and others felt entitled to more privileged because of the nature of their mutation. These mutants consider themselves "superior". They consider mutants with useless or destructive mutations to be "inadequate" and are beginning to aspire to rid the world of them.

There are no heroes. There are no villains. Only those who are worthy and those who are not. There was a time when peace was a priority, but now the lines are clearly drawn and the chains of imprisonment must be broken.

- - - - -

Factions no longer matter. Either you are free, imprisoned, or being hunted. SHIELD has passed a law stating which mutants are allowed freedom and which are not, under the influence of some of the Superior, and all who are Inadequate must go to the Island of Genosha and live their lives behind bars.

Helmut Zemo will be leading SHIELD's team of field agents whose job it is to hunt down and capture the mutants. Please respond to this thread listing your characters and which of the below factions they'd be assigned to. If you have questions, feel free to pm Fool or Gaz. When choosing a group for your character, you may choose any of the following. If your character would typically fit in the Inadequate category, they can then volunteer to assist SHIELD and find favour there or something similar. Be creative!

If your character is human, they are able to stay human or work for SHIELD. Therefore they could also be a double agent. They can take a stance on the events happening or they could remain not opinionated. The same goes for Extraterrestrial characters.

Groups:
Superior - mutants of a higher class. they posses powers like telekinesis, telepathy, healing, etc. example, professor x, magneto, thor, storm
Inadequate - mutants of the 'lower' class. they posses either physical mutations or man made ones. example: tony stark, captain america, toad, hulk
SHIELD - humans or Superior mutants that are assisting in the separation by building relationships with the Superiors. They are developing technology to instantly identify which mutant belongs in which group.
Unaffiliated - Mutants that are not in agreement with the laws, but are fortunate enough to be considered Superior. They do not work for SHIELD or the Superiors, but are not being hunted. Many of these are secretly working to help those in hiding, but if they get caught...
Hunted - Those that are Inadequate but have not been captured by the police yet
Thunderbolts - The group that is chasing down the hunted. Handpicked by Helmut Zemo for their skill. Some Inadequate can get out of their sentence by working for their Thunderbolts.
Double Agent - Those that appear to be working for the Superior mutants but are actually working to bring them down from the inside. They are often people who work at the facilities and see the prisoners on a daily basis.

PM
^
JADED
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 11:44 AM
[Quote]

Tell me now, where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart? Oh, tell me now, where was my fault in loving you with my whole heart? A white blank page, and a swelling rage.

Brittany
47 posts
Twenty
Played By:...
application
shipper

Neena Thurman
Neena is Unaffiliated.

Lorna Dane
Lorna is also Unaffiliated.

Bobbi Morse
Bobbi is in SHIELD still.

Gwen Stacy
Gwen shall remain human for now. Perhaps in thread things will change. Should that be the case, I'll let you know.

Hel
Hel is going to be a Double Agent. Although, it's completely impossible to tell what side she's actually on.

Janet van Dyne
I'm thinking Janet is going to be Hunted.

Ivan Marsden
Ivan is Unaffiliated.

Yuriko Oyama
EDIT BY FOOL: Thunderbolts.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
HELMUT R. ZEMO
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 03:08 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
16 posts
forty six
Played By:fool
application
shipper

updated

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
NAMOR
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 05:45 PM
[Quote]

"For given cause, the Sub-Mariner strikes!"

Sub-Mariner
43 posts
92 (looks 30)
Played By:Nero
application
shipper

Peter: Hunted

Namor : Superior

Daken : Thunderbolt (if he gets recruited with goodies)

Alex : Unaffiliated

--------------------

user posted image
"Imperius Rex!"

PM
^
Tyrone Johnson.
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 06:08 PM
[Quote]

N/A

Cloak
26 posts
twenty-two
Played By:Bahiti
application
shipper

Is this happening like as of right now? Or after the altering reality thread gets a bit farther in..? We haven't actually stopped the SHRA from happening yet, or are we just handwaving that all over with? <.<

But anywho, on to the lists!

BRUCE BANNER - Hunted
NORIKO ASHIDA - Hunted (i'd like her to get caught eventually)
TYRONE JOHNSON - Unaffiliated
HOLLOWPOINT NINJA - SHIELD
DAVID CANNON - Unaffiliated. Maybe eventually Thunderbolts..
GROOT - Unaffiliated
GERTRUDE YORKES - Human

KARLYLE MOSS - SHIELD
SEARLAS O'REILLY - Unaffiliated
PM
^
KITTY A. PRYDE
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 06:59 PM
[Quote]

Just like a classic fairy tale. We're all gifted with powers... for which we each pay a price

Shadowcat
63 posts
Played By:Jaxx
application
shipper

Kitty Pryde - Hunted

Regan Wyngarde - Unaffiliated

Carol Danvers - Unaffiliated
PM
^
KAINE PARKER
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 08:25 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
106 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

Hunted:
Craig Pierre, Jr.
Kaine Parker
Karima Shapandar

Unaffiliated:
Scott Summers
Buford Hollis
John Walker

Double Agent:
Carmilla Black (for SHIELD)
Julia Carpenter

Human:
Paz Munoz

SHIELD:
Obax Majid
PM
^
Hazardous Gaz
 Posted: Oct 16 2014, 10:08 PM
[Quote]

They lied to me, they shot at me, they hate on me, they're using me, afraid of me, they'rea dead to me, and now Ironman, he is my enemy

Gaz
45 posts
Twenty Eight
Played By:Gazard
application
shipper

Ar1 - SHIELD? Where ever you put Miach.
Chase Stein - Human
Clint Barton - Double Agent
Gothic Lolita - SHEILD
Kinley Alst - Double Agent
Leopold Fitz - SHIELD
Nico Minoru - Hunted
Rocket Raccoon - Extraterrestrial
Tandy Bowen & Becca Banner (Baby NPC) - Hunted
PM
^
Erik Lehnsherr
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 01:55 AM
[Quote]

I Am Alone

Magneto
95 posts
Ninety
application
shipper

Magneto - Hunted... technically NOT since most people still think he's dead - but he's been helping mutants and superhumans escape and resist shield so... hunted lol
Eddie Brock/Venom/The Symbiote (wow, that's like three characters in one...) - VERY hunted

--------------------
You call this a war - this funny little thing?
This is not a war - I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know!
I did worse things than you could ever imagine!
And when I close my eyes...

I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
You hold it tight - until it burns your hand!
And you say... no one else will ever have to live like this.
No one else will EVER have to feel this pain.

Not on my watch.
PM
^
THE FOOL ON THE HILL
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 06:29 AM
[Quote]

the fool on the hill Sees the sun going down And the eyes in his head See the world spinning around

admin
100 posts
twenty one
Played By:fool
application
shipper

To clarify! This plot is lead up to by the Altering Reality thread. The plot can start immediately, or you can wait to do personal plots until after that thread is over. We are assuming that the thread ends with them agreeing to prevent the SHRA.

Where we came up with this plot was the idea of a mutant hierarchy that was suggested and talked about by some of you guys in the plot thread! We tried to make it a very playable situation with a plot that was a little more original so it would be easier to understand. Feedback is appreciated!

This will be updated soon!
PMEmail
^
BALIAN G. WOLFE
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 08:39 PM
[Quote]

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Balo
29 posts
Played By:Lilly
application
shipper

Balian Wolfe: Balo without a doubt falls into the Inadequate category, I can see her trying to pass as human for as long as possible, because Ivan is the only person aware of her mutation, and she trusts him not to rat her out, but, she could become hunted as the plot goes on depending on what happens.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amanda Roosevelt
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 01:11 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
20 posts
N/A
application
shipper

Myka Schade - Unaffiliated (yeah she's totally going to be helping others.

Amanda Roosevelt - Human

Jean Grey - Unsure? She's going to be a Halloween plot character so.... not sure how that would tie in but I would imagine that the Phoenix would be at the top of SHIELD's Most Wanted List if they learn she's back from the dead.
PM
^
David P. Sheridan
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 05:33 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
8 posts
forty three
Played By:fool/bahiti
application
shipper

updated

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ZOD
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 07:56 PM
[Quote]

N/A

Sir Awesome
4 posts
Infinite
Played By:Zod
application
shipper

Anthony Masters - Unaffiliated
PM
^
Justin
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 10:51 PM
[Quote]

Courage is fear that has said it's prayers.

Justin
24 posts
Thirty
Played By:Justin
application
shipper

Logan - Hunted
This is Wolverine so he is eventually going to get sick of being hunted and eventually become the hunter. Keep that in mind.

Peter Quill - Extraterrestrial

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.