[Quote]

N/A

classified
86 posts
classified
Played By:classified
application
shipper

Clint had been by HQ simply to check in after a mission in Ireland. He had been solo, no back up, least of all his usual Black Widow partnership. He could admit, the solo gig was kind of nice.

He'd just stepped off the elevator when he saw one woman dragging in another, and bark at the clerk something about a bounty.

He whistled low and chuckled.

- - - - - - -

After a few minutes, some SHIELD agents did come out to collect the woman. As she watched the criminal get hauled off, she shook her head. Well, Obax supposed that getting her off the streets was a good thing. After all, who knew who that woman was scamming. But, problem was, Obax couldn't say that was the first thing on her mind.

She was going through a bit of dry spell on bounties. This bounty alone would have been able to make it up, and then some.

"Money in the bank she muttered as she backed away from the counter."
PM
^
CLINT F. BARTON
 Posted: Sep 16 2014, 12:52 AM
[Quote]

Alright, this looks bad...

Hawkeye
17 posts
Thirty Seven
Played By:Gazard
application
shipper

Clint just shook his head, "That's all that was to you? Just a pay check? Damn I hate people like you." Clint was only telling a half truth. He didn't much like bounty hunters. Most of the time they just got in the way. This time at least, she did some good.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to stir the pot when he could.

PMEmail
^
OBAX MAJID
 Posted: Oct 1 2014, 10:15 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
4 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

"That's all that was to you? Just a pay check? Damn I hate people like you."

"I have to make a living some way," Obax said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's not like a SHIELD agent gets paid well on Sleeper status." She wasn't a regular agent. She was just a woman who was called up every now and again whenever someone was needed for a mission.

"What's it to you, anyway? I'm bringing in some of the worst criminals. That's a good thing, no?"
PM
^
CLINT F. BARTON
 Posted: Oct 2 2014, 09:33 PM
[Quote]

Hawkeye
17 posts
Thirty Seven
application
shipper

Maybe Clint was just in a mood today. He didn't usually go out of his way to antagonize people, but this was just a little too easy, and a little too... well, simple. Bounty Hunters were fun to annoy.

"So go harass Brass and get put on active. Cake walk." He said, shoving hands deep in his pockets. "To me? Hell, you're no better then the one you drag in. You're doing it for the wrong reasons. You should do it because it's the right thing, not because that guy had a giant dollar sign on his head."
PMEmail
^
OBAX MAJID
 Posted: Oct 2 2014, 10:22 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
4 posts
N/A
application
shipper

"No better than the one I dragged in," Obax said. She then scoffed as she shook her head. "Yes, because I'm as bad as that woman I dragged in. How dare I go into a legitimately legal field of work and get paid for it?" She avoided the issue of going to the brass because her Sleeper status had more to do with her little agreement that kept her out of prison. Instead, she glared at him.

"So what are gonna do? Arrest me?"
PM
^
CLINT F. BARTON
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 11:40 AM
[Quote]

Hawkeye
17 posts
Thirty Seven
application
shipper

She echoed his words and he just raised his eyebrows in a look that was meant to relay Yes, you’re right.. She got snarky with him and he just sort of shrugged. To him, yeah, she wasn’t much better. He didn’t like people who did the work for the wrong reasons. There was no… well, honor in doing it for the money. He didn’t do it for the money. Coulson had gotten him out of a bad place once upon a time, and now he did it to keep that bad place from being commonplace. From being an issue to anyone else.

”As much as I’d like to, just to knock some sense into your tiny pea brain, nah. I’ll just let you fester in this new moral outlook and consider it. Now, I mean, if you wanna get arrested, just say the word.” Clint shrugged, and did not care beyond that.

PMEmail
^
OBAX MAJID
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 11:28 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
4 posts
N/A
application
shipper

"To each their own, Avenger," Obax replied.

Unlike Clint, she didn't feel the connection with SHIELD. The only reason why she was a part of SHIELD was because it was better to be a part of them then face a long time in prison. Maybe it was because of the fact that the group she was running with basically abandoned her. Maybe it was because she was only called when "activated". But, for the most part, she wasn't about putting people above herself.

Heck, she barely had anyone she trusted.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.