[Quote]

We're going to make it all right again, Anne, we promise... I promise

Venom
31 posts
Played By:Eric
application
shipper

*hiss* greetingssss humanssss...

And that's the only little Venom sample I'm gonna do - promise http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Anyway, in the Civil War comics Venom got caught and 'drafted' into service alongside a bunch of other marvel 'villains' to fight the anti-registration army. Now, since the Civil War hasn't happened yet, Venom is still on the run - I had to make quite a few changes to Venom's history (partly because most of Venom's story is told BY Venom and as a result kind of contradictory) such as his wife being CONSISTENTLY a bookish white (as in mayonnaise) former-dancer lawyer with HUGE coke-bottle glasses. There's no evil racist agenda here http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif it's just that Anne's artists have portrayed her in VASTLY different ways (she's been black, geeky white, super-model-esq and even Asian once) so I decided to go with the first artist's version since I saw the delicate geekish dancer as the sort of person Eddie would fall for lol

Sorry, ramble

Anyway, the death of said geekish former-dancing lawyer has been used by SHIELD as an excuse to issue warrants on Eddie AND Venom. It doesn't help that so many people saw Anne's body after she committed suicide - or that Venom and Eddie were BOTH spotted right before she jumped. Now, being a shape-shifter (seriously, Venom even took on Santa Clauses appearance - AND an old woman's lol) NORMALLY Venom would just turn into a pregnant teen drug addict or an old drunken hobo and just hot-foot it out of the US. Unfortunately, SHIELD has figured out how to track Eddie when Venom is in control - telepaths can sense the gestalt state of Eddie/Symbiote that makes Venom who he is so he's pretty much on the run no matter WHAT he's shaped like - pole dancer, mailman, blind rapper - it doesn't matter. Eventually they'll pick up the unique mental signature Venom gives off and track him down.

Now, of course, the OBVIOUS answer is to let Eddie 'run' the body and be the dominant one - make HIM the mailman, blind rapper or the pole dancer or whatever http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif unfortunately (again) Eddie's exhausted. Venom is constantly on the run - so there's no time for Eddie to heal or rest up. Venom has been 'in control' longer than ever before - even Venom is beginning to wear out - which is a problem since the only way to recharge for Venom is to consume either large amounts of hormones and adrenaline... or chocolate. Since he can't even go in a store without getting caught (or find a chocolate factory to hide in) Venom's been having to make do. Further, it doesn't help that Eddie - more or less - forces him to hunt animals instead of people. If someone was a big enough threat Eddie would bend this rule - but most of the time he keeps Venom in line, so Venom is mostly just making do with what he can scrape out of cats or dogs or whatever animals he can catch on the run.

Venom could turn up just about anywhere in America. Getting out of the country isn't really possible for Venom because Eddie's face is known and until Eddie gets better, Venom would have to run any shape they shift into and - as stated - that'll bring SHIELD telepaths running. So if you want a thread with Venom or Eddie or even the Symbiote (though the symbiote isn't likely since it usually doesn't respond to anyone unless it's Spider-Man or Eddie) just go ahead and lemme know and we'll get to it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
Maybe you haven't been paying attention
I'm the bad guy!
I don't save the day!
I don't fly off into the sunset!
and I don't get the girl!
PM
^
Myka F. Schade
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 06:11 AM
[Quote]

Virtual insanity is all we ever know

TERABYTE
44 posts
Twenty-five
Played By:LaLa
application
shipper

First of all. Welcome aboard!! Well, you know.. with your second char and all that is.

I have two peeps here that can be RPed with.

First up is Myka aka Terabyte. She's an X-Man, teacher at the School for Gifted Children, and totally awesome. She's a technopath/cyberpath by mutation aka the X gene and can hack into pretty much any electronic, computer, security system there is. This made her a thief by nature in the reality that was before our reboot here. She stole from the rich to survive. She is also no fan of SHIELD's since when she was a young child and her mutant abilities were triggered sooner than they should have been from the lightening strikes out on the open waters of the ocean after her family's boat was trashed by a freak storm. She was taken n by her father's business partner and eventually SHIELD found out about her when her innate curiosity had her hacking into secure government databases with her mind and her guardian's computer. At first it was a fun 'camp' kind of thing but eventually over the years she wanted out and to see her guardian and eventually snuck out, effectively breaking out of their high security holding. When she went to see her Guardian before going back (because she had intended to go back and all) she found a scene that lead her to believe he was dead and SHIELD agents arriving on the doorstep not long after her made her jump to her own conclusion that they had done it. She escaped again, went to Canada, got involved with some high stakes con people on jobs, was found by Xavier, went to the school and never looked back. It has changed who she has become and helped center her moral compass. (Which is why she isn't going after SHIELD on the daily.) So they have a common enemy. Could work something around that I suppose.

Next up is my little Amanda Roosevelt. My sweet little country bumpkin human that does remember the other reality in which mutants were hunted by SHIELD and the registration act was enforced, violently. From your description she is a lot like his dead wife only instead of being a shy, sweet dancer she's a shy, sweet artist (painting and drawing mostly) She a student at NYU and has a part time job now at a bakery in Hell's Kitchen. When I read your plotter I heard her in my head saying "Oooh we should take him back to my home in Kentucky where he can hunt bigger game! he needs to be fed! Poor thing."

So yeah, she's a softie. Of course she could potentially take him there too. Maybe she takes a train back home and meets him on the train? Could invite him to her family place or just the town or whatever. Alternatively, she could run across him in Central Park when he's trying to feed or something or an alley or whatever. She's the sort that brings hot coffee and meals to homeless folks that she knows are going to be in the same place every day. Just an all around good person.

Hit me up if interested.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eddie Brock
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 06:27 AM
[Quote]

Venom
31 posts
application
shipper

As much fun as it would be to see the sarkie AWESOMNESS that Myka and Eddie would get up to http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif (even exhausted Eddie has a big mouth as we've seen) it'd be kind of difficult to explain those two running into each other.

Now the little human - that could be fun. Easy to explain what Eddie's doing on the train as well - probably snuck onboard in one of the boxcars, but the Symbiote/Venom needs to eat so he's trying to find chocolate (the only food the Symbiote and Venom can consume that actually does something for them that isn't alive) which is when he bumps into Amanda

Maybe even mix the train ride up when they both realize it's about to be hijacked and have to work together to stop it. The penultimate moment being Eddie has let Venom take over in order (he's still too tired/weak to fight at full strength) to take the train-thieves down and - of course - Venom expects Amanda to reject him (despite what Eddie says) and after he's saved everyone she can meet 'the monster' that lives inside Eddie when Venom crawls back to the boxcar to lick his wounds

--------------------
I'm the bad guy!
I don't save the day!
PM
^
Myka F. Schade
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 06:36 AM
[Quote]

Virtual insanity is all we ever know

TERABYTE
44 posts
Twenty-five
Played By:LaLa
application
shipper

Hijinx on the Rails! I loves it my preciousssss... Ahem.. sorry had a Gollum attack there. This sounds super fun! i'm on board.. pardon the pun. And it just so happens that 'Manda is something of a chocoholic so this works out very well. Shall I begin the thread or would you like to?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Eddie Brock
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 06:39 AM
[Quote]

Venom
31 posts
application
shipper

If you've got muse for it take then sure go ahead - maybe have her sitting on the train when a very disheveled (re: filthy) slash exhausted slash desperate-looking Eddie turns up

Maybe get a little nervous when he looks at her (since he's still cute under all that grime) but ends up all embarrassed when all he wants to do is beg her for chocolate since his venom-enhanced senses can smell the candy in her bag?

--------------------
I'm the bad guy!
I don't save the day!
PM
^
Amanda Roosevelt
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 10:24 AM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
20 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.