N/A

N/A
15 posts
N/A
Played By:N/A
application
shipper

St. John Allerdyce/Pyro

I have a heated temper and think you all suck, but still I like all the plots, so hit me up. NOW. I don't really like writing these things, so just click on over to my profile for what you need to know. HIT MY PLOTTER! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
ROCKET RACCOON
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:12 AM
[Quote]

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me!

Rocket
16 posts
Three Fifty Six
Played By:Gazard
application
shipper

No plot for you. Hit my plotter instead.
PMEmail
^
LORNA DANE
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 09:24 AM
[Quote]

You may call it in this evening, but you've only lost the night. I'm climbing over something. And I'm running through these walls. I don't even know if I believe everything you're try'na say to me.

Polaris
55 posts
Twenty-One
Played By:Jaded
application
shipper

Lorna & John
So. Is it just me or does anyone else think Brotherhood Love Triangle? Now, all things considered, Lorna is super shy, has no self-confidence, and is painfully dependant upon Alex. So the likelihood of her being the pursuer in this triangle would be very out of character. But should John actively pursue her, I can see it both flattering her and upsetting her only she wouldn't tell Alex because she wouldn't want him to be mad because ultimately she sees John as a good friend and doesn't want to jeprodize that. Just my ramblings, feel free to ignore me.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ST. JOHN ALLERDYCE
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 12:12 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
9 posts
N/A
application
shipper

QUOTE (LORNA S. DANE @ Oct 6 2014, 06:24 AM)
LORNA & JOHN
So. Is it just me or does anyone else think Brotherhood Love Triangle? Now, all things considered, Lorna is super shy, has no self-confidence, and is painfully dependant upon Alex. So the likelihood of her being the pursuer in this triangle would be very out of character. But should John actively pursue her, I can see it both flattering her and upsetting her only she wouldn't tell Alex because she wouldn't want him to be mad because ultimately she sees John as a good friend and doesn't want to jeprodize that. Just my ramblings, feel free to ignore me.

I like this idea - I can see John actively pursuing her, for sure.
PMEmail
^
LORNA DANE
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 01:06 PM
[Quote]

You may call it in this evening, but you've only lost the night. I'm climbing over something. And I'm running through these walls. I don't even know if I believe everything you're try'na say to me.

Polaris
55 posts
Twenty-One
application
shipper

Lorna & John
Awesome http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif We shall have to thread it then http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif A few background questions, how well do they know each other already? Just by face and name or a little more personally? And how much does John care that Alex is playing the boyfriend role to her and how pitifully dependant she is upon him (it's pretty bad, she mentions him at least once in every conversation). She's also suffering from PTSD that she's had since she was three, so she's very sensitive to nearly everything and her powers are pretty unstable. Also, when we get to the actual thread, did you want to start, or shall I?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
ST. JOHN ALLERDYCE
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 05:49 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
9 posts
N/A
application
shipper

QUOTE (LORNA S. DANE @ Oct 6 2014, 10:06 AM)
LORNA & JOHN
Awesome http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif We shall have to thread it then http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif A few background questions, how well do they know each other already? Just by face and name or a little more personally? And how much does John care that Alex is playing the boyfriend role to her and how pitifully dependant she is upon him (it's pretty bad, she mentions him at least once in every conversation). She's also suffering from PTSD that she's had since she was three, so she's very sensitive to nearly everything and her powers are pretty unstable. Also, when we get to the actual thread, did you want to start, or shall I?

A little more personally, maybe. He's been with the Brotherhood a bit now. I think he hates Alex for the way she acts towards him. He feels like he'd be far better for her, to be honest. And you start please.
PMEmail
^
LORNA DANE
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 07:23 PM
[Quote]

Polaris
55 posts
Twenty-One
application
shipper

Lorna & John
Sure thing. I'll get it up at some point tonight lol

Edit: Empty Chairs

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
JUBILATION LEE
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 05:23 PM
[Quote]

Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me!

jubilee
5 posts
twenty one
Played By:antoinette
application
shipper

Jubille and John

This is probably going to be the most interesting thing out there. LOL.
With Jubilee in utter confusion of her position as whether to side with the mutants or go against them- this is a perfect opportunity for someone like John to sense that he can be able to play a bigger role. Jubilee is vulnerable in these times and may possibly be persuaded- especially if she tries to play with fire. ; )

--------------------
she leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes
PM
^
ST. JOHN ALLERDYCE
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 01:14 AM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
9 posts
N/A
application
shipper

QUOTE (JUBILATION LEE @ Oct 13 2014, 02:23 PM)
Jubille and John

This is probably going to be the most interesting thing out there. LOL.
With Jubilee in utter confusion of her position as whether to side with the mutants or go against them- this is a perfect opportunity for someone like John to sense that he can be able to play a bigger role. Jubilee is vulnerable in these times and may possibly be persuaded- especially if she tries to play with fire. ; )

Agreed. We totally need to thread. You want to start something? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Bahiti
 Posted: Dec 3 2014, 04:29 PM
[Quote]

N/A

N/A
67 posts
Played By:Bahiti
application
shipper

This information has been archived! If this was done in error, please PM one of the staffers to get it moved back!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.