welcome

staff
cbox

[Reply][New][New Poll]

Welcome Back To New York, Tag: Open
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 09:46 PM
[Quote]

They stole my backups; They stole my back ups to my backups... a life time of work.....gone.

N/A
35 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

New York City was meant for many things. She enjoyed her time here when she came back for a visit from England. Of course Miss Foster was on a little business trip trying to find her Thunder God. A few weeks ago she saw him on Television here in New York but she assumed already he probably went back to Asgard. While she walked around she waved to a few people she new and she said nothing as she looked about her surroundings.

So many things happened here and she loved every moment of New York City. Famous people even came here to start a new. A sigh escaped her as she made her way to Central Park and she sighed softly. Jane looked about her surroundings and sighed sitting down on one of the big rocks and she kept where she was. Silence she said nothing and looked up at the sky. She wasn't too sure upon what she could do at this point and she sighed. "Come back to me" she whispered softly as she gazed up at the sky and she sighed wondering where he was.

Jane shook her head and took out her notebook and started to write down some important notes and draw some pictures. She needed time away from England's busy life and she came back to New York. She needed to the states again, and hear American English. Sighing she said nothing and laid on the rock and propped her leg up a bit and just stared up at the sky. Soon without her realizing, her pen rolled off the rock and she sighed. "No!" She called trying to reach for it but it went down and hit someone in the head who was on the grass. "Oh, Gosh. I'm sorry!" she said frowning looking at the person. "Are you alright?" she asked keeping on the rock staring upon the person.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
WANDA D. MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 06:36 PM
[Quote]

Does history record any case in which the majority was right?

Scarlet Witch
23 posts
Twenty-six
Played By:Becca
application
shipper

Taste The Pain On My Tongue
P ENS for some inexplicable and obscure reason. Hurt.

Whether it was something that someone had written that hurt you, or an order signed to bring about destruction, or someone accidentally (or even on purpose) stabbing you with them - they hurt. So too did they hurt when they fell on your head from the skies without so much as a by-your-leave.

The mutant, a young woman with dark hair and some red streaks in it as well as some fiercely bright green eyes, was sitting under the rocks trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. She was dressed in one of her few civilian outfits that she wore so she didn't draw attention to herself - the others being in the wash. Nearly all of her clothes were along the same theme color wise however and it hadn't occured to Wanda that it might make her stand out slightly. Currently she was sat with a red Parker wrapped close around her for warmth and attempting to meditate. If she could just get a handle on her emotions, on her powers...

Wanda looked up in surprise at the person above her suddenly apologizing to her for the shower of pen that had descended upon the fugitive mutant's head. Slowly blinking owlishly at the woman she was trying to muster some sort of response for her.

Was she okay?

No- not really. She was on the run, her powers were on the fritz and she'd seen the majority of the people she'd cared for - an entire nation - burn to death - while scattering those she loved so that she didn't know if they were alive or dead, or if they were alive they were either mad at her - or she didn't know if it was safe for her to be anywhere near them. No. Wanda decided, she was not "okay."

"I'm fine - thank you. It's alright, things can get away from everyone now and again." she told the woman in a soft voice as she picked up the pen, stood up and proffered her hand up to give the pen back to the woman.

Just then a couple made their way past them with their dog arguing loudly with one another.

"Sometimes I wish you were a woman - then you'd actually understand how hurtful that is Kyle!" the woman angrily almost screamed at her boyfriend.

Wanda whipped around at the fight and felt herself wince as a flicker of power lashed out of her and suddenly before their eyes, the formerly 6ft 2in tall, black man Kyle, was a 5ft 4in woman Kyla.

Wanda started in fear and moved to collect her things, rushing in her need to get away and so having some things in her backpack fall out of it as she grabbed it up and fled. Her powers going mad on her in public was exactly what she was so terrified of being in such an open place. How could she have been so foolish as to come to a public park!? It was such an utterly ignorant move.

A little way away, now hidden in a copse of trees Wanda discovered that she'd dropped one of her arcane books and her beeper. The Scarlet Witch cursed. Damn. She'd have to go back, she couldn't leave them behind.

tag: Jane Foster; outfit: [link]; word count:546

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.