welcome

staff
cbox

[Reply][New][New Poll]

New Hampshire: Winter Games, March 1,2,3rd
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 10:39 PM
[Quote]

They stole my backups; They stole my back ups to my backups... a life time of work.....gone.

N/A
35 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

Hey Guys, Flem here! i just wanted to point out that I will not be here this coming sunday for i 've been chosen to go participate within the Special Olympic games, and go up north to New Hampshire. I will not be bringing my laptop with me, but I will be snooping on my phone with every chance I get. I will be home on the third, late in the evening though. Uhm, I will be also headed out on the fourth to go see family with my mom in California. Not entirely sure when I'll be back yet but I'll inform you guys when that happens! Anyways; I will miss you guys those days. I love you all. I just wanted to put this up now, before I forget! I love you guys. Wish me luck guys<3.

The Characters in the Affect:

Jane Foster
Sigyn

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
JANE FOSTER
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 09:16 PM
[Quote]

They stole my backups; They stole my back ups to my backups... a life time of work.....gone.

N/A
35 posts
N/A
Played By:Flem
application
shipper

You can archive this now! I never went to California due to the winter storm Thor. I have returned from New Hampshire where I gained a Silver, A Fifth Place Ribbon & A Gold Medal! So yep. It can be archived.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.