welcome

staff
cbox

[Reply][New][New Poll]

TET arrives on BTC Shores, i.e. the Cbox is down
WANDA D. MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 04:40 AM
[Quote]

Does history record any case in which the majority was right?

Scarlet Witch
23 posts
Twenty-six
Played By:Becca
application
shipper

So the premium on the C-box has run out which means it's "expired" and you can't post new messages >_>; probably good in my case since I could probably do with some restraint, and with Fool being so busy with life and school and all these things that make life really busy and stressful (but are super important) I don't know how long it's going to be out for.

I know I'd pay for the next 24 months of premium if I knew the cbox's account name etc and it was an option - because... Well - I like to help out - but that's just me.

However - In lieu of that for the time being and until the C-Box is sorted I've decided to borrow from the NationStates Forums and create a TET.

TET = The Eternal Thread

Basically this is just a chat thread that works as a de facto chat box until such a time as the c-box is sorted. Which will probably be super soon - so this thread may get up to like... 2 posts and then fizzle.

But that's part of the fun, no?

So.... How are you all doing?

Wanda is like 1 IC post away from me being eligible for a second character - so I can't wait for other people in the threads I'm in to post... or for someone - ANYONE - to join my open thread in "the past" where Wanda has embarked upon people watching so she can basically run into anyone. Seriously. Anyone. Help a girl out folks? I'm gonna be makin' a Gambit - my Gambit is adorable!

Speaking of adorable - I was watching X-Men: Evolution with my 4 year old because it's kinda...more kiddie-friendly than the movies and he doesn't have the attention span for the comics yet (some how) - and when Captain America was on screen he called him "Captain Adorable" which is actually the name of a character off Gigglebitz.... >_>; I uh...tried to correct without laughing as much as I could.

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIMMSN
^
WANDA D. MAXIMOFF
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 03:26 AM
[Quote]

Does history record any case in which the majority was right?

Scarlet Witch
23 posts
Twenty-six
Played By:Becca
application
shipper

Make that one post and fizzle - but hey! C-box!

--------------------
user posted image
PMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
[Reply][New][New Poll]

skin by lauz of shine and candyland couture.