|Break These Chains||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Sep 2 2014, 03:57 PM
New Member Guide
We are happy you are joining Break These Chains! There are few necessaries we will need for you to do...
1. Read the RULES.
2. Read the PLOT. It lists the current plot.
3. Read the HANDBOOK. It will have all the information you need to know about this version of the Marvel universe.
4. Here are some things we will not accept in character applications:
5. Look at the Face Claim, the Canon List, and the Wanted. forum to get ideas for characters and see what face claims are already taken. Then, write your application and post it in the Enter forum with the character last name, first name ( for example: Stark, Tony) in the subject line and the character's code name in the description. If we will require edits, we will PM them to you unless it's something simple.
6. When you are accepted, claim what is necessary in the claims forum: face, who's who, power/codename claim (codename if you have an original superhuman/mutant character), and a SHRA card (if your character is pro-reg, registered, or works for S.H.I.E.L.D.) .
7. After your first character is accepted, register an OOC account. Then, post your organizer in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Database forum. If you need help, ask a staff member or board member and we'll walk you through it! format credited to Wills at Historical Universes.
created by seanbear. of rpg-directory.com
|[Reply][Fast Reply][New][New Poll]|